In episode 6 I discussed fact-based nutrition and how what we eat affects our health with Dr. Matthew Nagra, ND.
Some of the highlights of our conversation included:
• Dr. Nagra’s journey to plant-based living
• Success with patients shifting to whole-food plant-based
• How the media affects access to information
• What’s the data on diets?
• Thoughts on meat-heavy diets
• The best source of iron
• Should we fear carbohydrates?
• What’s the data on oxalates?
• The effect of saturated fats in the diet
• What supplements should we be taking?
Follow or contact Dr. Nagra
To listen to the whole show check the link below.