In episode 4 I sat down with Dr. Michael Klaper; a physician, an educator, a speaker, and, one of the most influential and well-known doctors in the plant-based space. He’s also one of the kindest––if you listen to just one of my podcast episodes: make it this one.
Some of the highlights of our conversation included:
• Dr. Klaper’s upbringing on a dairy farm
• How the dairy industry works
• A love for healing and biology
• Practicing medicine and experiences in emergency care
• Animal products in the human diet
• What drove the choice to become vegan
• Leading with compassion
• How diet can create either health or disease in the body
• What to eat on a whole-food plant-based diet
• Educating the next generation
Follow or contact Dr. Klaper
To listen to the whole show check the link below.